Every year OSHA releases the top 10 most frequently cited safety standards. From a lack of training to improper PPE, these are the violations OSHA inspectors saw time and time again.
This infographic includes the top violations OSHA observed during inspections in the 2019 fiscal year. Many of these hazards make the top 10 list every year, so it’s important to be aware of the prevalence of these dangers and the emphasis OSHA places on them. Are you violating any of these in your workplace? Share to help spread the word about these common hazards!
- Social Distancing Signs– creativesafetysupply.com
- OSHA Facts [Updated Statistics 2019]– creativesafetysupply.com
- NEC + OSHA Electrical Panel Clearance Requirements– electricalsafetyexpert.com
- HazCom 101– ghsforum.com
- Are arc flash labels required by OSHA?– arcflashanswers.com
- Why does 5S sometimes fail?– 5sforum.com
- How to Read GHS Labels– ghstraining.info
- Just in Time by Toyota: The Smartest Production System in The World– lean-video.com
- Formatting Safety Signs– safetyvisuals.com