Every year OSHA releases the top 10 most frequently cited safety standards. From a lack of training to improper PPE, these are the violations OSHA inspectors saw time and time again.
This infographic includes the top violations OSHA observed during inspections in the 2019 fiscal year. Many of these hazards make the top 10 list every year, so it’s important to be aware of the prevalence of these dangers and the emphasis OSHA places on them. Are you violating any of these in your workplace? Share to help spread the word about these common hazards!
- Stay on Top of Ladder Safety
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Lockout/Tagout Safety
- Forklift Accidents: Causes and Prevention
- Surprise OSHA Inspection? What to Expect
- Eye Injuries in the Workplace
- The ABC’s and 123’s of Fall Protection
- Pipe Marking 101: Why is Pipe Marking Important?
- SVEP – Severe Violator Enhancement Program– creativesafetysupply.com
- OSHA Floor Marking Standards– floor-marking-tape.com
- HazCom 101– ghsforum.com
- MSDS-to-SDS: The GHS Standard– ghstraining.info
- Formatting Safety Signs– safetyvisuals.com
- Who Developed Kanban?– kanbanforum.com
- A Guide to Safety Labels– heavydutylabel.com
- How do I label for optimal arc flash safety?– arcflashanswers.com