Every year OSHA releases the top 10 most frequently cited safety standards. From a lack of training to improper PPE, these are the violations OSHA inspectors saw time and time again.
This infographic includes the top violations OSHA observed during inspections in the 2019 fiscal year. Many of these hazards make the top 10 list every year, so it’s important to be aware of the prevalence of these dangers and the emphasis OSHA places on them. Are you violating any of these in your workplace? Share to help spread the word about these common hazards!
- OSHA Facts [Updated Statistics 2019]– creativesafetysupply.com
- Best Practices for Electrical Safety Compliance in the Workplace– electricalsafetyexpert.com
- HazCom 101– ghsforum.com
- Are arc flash labels required by OSHA?– arcflashanswers.com
- Why Pipe Marking Should Be a Top Priority in the Hospital Environment– pipemarking.info
- Why does 5S sometimes fail?– 5sforum.com
- How to Read GHS Labels– ghstraining.info
- Formatting Safety Signs– safetyvisuals.com
- Why Overloading Forklifts Is More Dangerous Than You May Think– forkliftsafety101.com