A cluttered and disorganized tool chest or workbench can cost your workplace both time and money. Whether your company is working towards a completed 5S project or you’re just looking for a new and efficient way to organize your tools, a foam tool kit is an excellent way to go. Tool foam organizers do not only protect tools from damage but also gives you the option to implement a shadow board effect.
Get step-by-step instructions on how to customize a tool foam kit to create a system fit for your facility. This infographic shows just how easy implementing this organization tool is!
- Tool Storage Ideas– creativesafetysupply.com
- Custom Foam – Keep Toolboxes Organized– lean-video.com
- The Tools of 5S– 5svideos.com
- 5S – Setting in Order– kaizenforums.com
- Why is 5S considered a visual system?– 5sforum.com
- All About Floor Marking Tape– floormarkingpro.com
- Introducing the House of Lean– leanworkplace.com
- Understanding Kanban vs. SCRUM– whatisengineering.org
- What is 5S?– 5sexamples.com