A cluttered and disorganized tool chest or workbench can cost your workplace both time and money. Whether your company is working towards a completed 5S project or you’re just looking for a new and efficient way to organize your tools, a foam tool kit is an excellent way to go. Tool foam organizers do not only protect tools from damage but also gives you the option to implement a shadow board effect.
Get step-by-step instructions on how to customize a tool foam kit to create a system fit for your facility. This infographic shows just how easy implementing this organization tool is!
- Industrial Floor Tape vs. Industrial Floor Paint
- Surprise OSHA Inspection? What to Expect
- 5S is the Foundation of any Lean Program
- 5 Steps for Pipe Label Compliance
- Gemba – A Powerful Piece of your Lean Toolbox
- Eye Injuries in the Workplace
- Pipe Marking 101: Why is Pipe Marking Important?
- Preventing Heat Stress in the Workplace