Did you know the majority of OSHA inspections are conducted without advanced notice? Your facility should be ready for a surprise OSHA visit, so you’re not caught off guard and the inspection can run smoothly. An OSHA inspection can easily result in violations and penalties if your facility is not in compliance with their regulations and standards. If your workplace has had numerous accidents or complaints recently or in the past, you should especially be prepared for a surprise inspection.
This infographic breaks down each step of an OSHA inspection and what to expect when an inspector shows up at your facility.
- Top 10 OSHA Violations in 2019
- Tool Organization & Control with Foam Kits
- Lockout/Tagout Safety
- 5 Steps for Pipe Label Compliance
- Stay on Top of Ladder Safety
- Forklift Accidents: Causes and Prevention
- Eye Injuries in the Workplace
- 10 Astonishing Facts About Arc Flash