Help stop the spread of germs with preventative actions you can start right now!
This infographic from Creative Safety Supply describes best practices established by the CDC for restricting the spread of respiratory illness. If you can’t avoid exposure, make sure you’re disinfecting surfaces and objects that are frequently touched, washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, and covering your coughs. Are you doing what you can to help prevent the spread of disease? Share so everyone becomes aware of these recommendations.
- Top 10 OSHA Violations in 2019
- 6 Reasons You Should Stop Buying Labels from a Catalog
- 10 Astonishing Facts About Arc Flash
- Poka Yoke: What’s it all about?
- Pipe Marking 101: Why is Pipe Marking Important?
- Forklift Accidents: Causes and Prevention
- Gemba – A Powerful Piece of your Lean Toolbox
- Industrial Floor Tape vs. Industrial Floor Paint
- Returning to Work Safely– creativesafetysupply.com
- Floor Marking Tapes and Shapes– floor-marking-tape.com
- Benefits Of Floor Tape That You Never Knew– floormarkingtape.org
- Wire and Cable Management– electricalsafetyexpert.com
- What are 5S red tags?– 5sforum.com
- Heavy Duty Floor Tape- Why It Is Required?– heavydutyfloortape.com
- What are potentials for human injury when an arc flash occurs?– arcflashanswers.com
- What’s the PDCA cycle?– kaizenforums.com