Help stop the spread of germs with preventative actions you can start right now!
This infographic from Creative Safety Supply describes best practices established by the CDC for restricting the spread of respiratory illness. If you can’t avoid exposure, make sure you’re disinfecting surfaces and objects that are frequently touched, washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, and covering your coughs. Are you doing what you can to help prevent the spread of disease? Share so everyone becomes aware of these recommendations.
- Preventing Heat Stress in the Workplace
- Top 10 OSHA Violations in 2019
- 6 Reasons You Should Stop Buying Labels from a Catalog
- Marking Floors to Communicate Social Distancing
- 10 Astonishing Facts About Arc Flash
- Poka Yoke: What’s it all about?
- 10 Most Hazardous Jobs in 2018
- The NFPA 704 Diamond Explained
- Social Distancing Tools: Wall And Floor Signs– creativesafetysupply.com
- Returning to Work Safely– creativesafetysupply.com
- Floor Marking Tapes and Shapes– floor-marking-tape.com
- Benefits Of Floor Tape That You Never Knew– floormarkingtape.org
- Floor Marking for Warehouse Traffic– forkliftsafety101.com
- Why is 5S considered a visual system?– 5sforum.com
- Wire and Cable Management– electricalsafetyexpert.com
- What are potentials for human injury when an arc flash occurs?– arcflashanswers.com
- Heavy Duty Floor Tape- Why It Is Required?– heavydutyfloortape.com