Stop the Spread of Germs
Help stop the spread of germs with preventative actions you can start right now!
This infographic from Creative Safety Supply describes best practices established by the CDC for restricting the spread of respiratory illness. If you can’t avoid exposure, make sure you’re disinfecting surfaces and objects that are frequently touched, washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, and covering your coughs. Are you doing what you can to help prevent the spread of disease? Share so everyone becomes aware of these recommendations.
- OSHA’s Guidelines to Protecting Employees from Coronavirus– creativesafetysupply.com
- Gemba is a Powerful Piece of a Lean Toolbox– lean-video.com
- What is the difference between Kaizen and Poka Yoke?– kaizenforums.com
- The Basics of Ammonia Pipe Marking– pipemarking.net
- Wire and Cable Management– electricalsafetyexpert.com
- Why is 5S considered a visual system?– 5sforum.com
- MSDS-to-SDS: The GHS Standard– ghstraining.info
- Floor Marking Colors for the Workplace– facilityfloortape.com