Have you thought about the pipes in your facility lately? Or the labels on them? All the different components of pipe marking can get confusing. It is important however, for safety and efficiency to keep the pipes in your facility properly labeled. Those working on or around pipes should be able to quickly identify the contents of pipes and even the direction of flow. Having the right labels can make a significant difference for maintenance and during emergencies.
This infographic reviews ANSI/ASME pipe marking standards. Learn the proper formatting, color codes, and sizes of pipe labels. Read where to place labels and areas and start a pipe marking project in your own facility!
- A Guide to Pipe Marking Standards– creativesafetysupply.com
- Pipe Marking Made Simple and Easy– pipemarking.net
- Why is Pipe Marking Important?– pipemarking.info
- How to Make Pipe Labels– label-printers.org
- Visuals for the Workplace: Safety Signs & Labels– safetyvisuals.com
- Floor Marking Tape Color Standards– floormarkingpro.com
- Floor Marking for Warehouse Traffic– forkliftsafety101.com
- Floor Marking Colors for the Workplace– facilityfloortape.com
- Wire and Cable Management– electricalsafetyexpert.com