Marking Floors to Communicate Social Distancing
Is your facility doing its part to prevent the spread of COVID-19? According to the CDC, limiting close face-to-face contact with others is the best way to reduce the spread of coronavirus. Floor markings are a simple and extremely effective way to remind customers, visitors, and workers what social distancing practices are in place.
This infographic explores how to best use floor markings for social distancing. Learn how your company can utilize floor signs, floor marking tape, and floor marking shapes to ensure everyone is maintaining a six foot distance.
- Floor Marking for Social Distancing– creativesafetysupply.com
- What is floor marking?– floormarkingpro.com
- Floor Marking Tape Applications– floormarkingtape.org
- Floor Markings for Safety– safetyvisuals.com
- Floor Marking Colors for the Workplace– facilityfloortape.com
- Floor Marking for Warehouse Traffic– forkliftsafety101.com
- Best Practices to Consider When Creating Pipe Markings– pipemarking.net
- NEC + OSHA Electrical Panel Clearance Requirements– electricalsafetyexpert.com
- Gemba is a Powerful Piece of a Lean Toolbox– lean-video.com