Is your facility doing its part to prevent the spread of COVID-19? According to the CDC, limiting close face-to-face contact with others is the best way to reduce the spread of coronavirus. Floor markings are a simple and extremely effective way to remind customers, visitors, and workers what social distancing practices are in place.
This infographic explores how to best use floor markings for social distancing. Learn how your company can utilize floor signs, floor marking tape, and floor marking shapes to ensure everyone is maintaining a six foot distance.
- Industrial Floor Tape vs. Industrial Floor Paint
- 5 Steps for Pipe Label Compliance
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Pipe Marking 101: Why is Pipe Marking Important?
- The ABC’s and 123’s of Fall Protection
- Gemba – A Powerful Piece of your Lean Toolbox
- Eye Injuries in the Workplace
- Preventing Heat Stress in the Workplace