Having floor marking a facility is often done with industrial floor paint, but there is a better option! Whether you’re laying down aisle marking lines or creating traffic lanes for forklifts, you should consider using industrial floor tape. Floor tape offers many advantages for floor marking and this infographic breaks down why it is the ideal choice for making your facility organized, efficient, and safe. It can also be a cost efficient option as the durability of floor tape will outlast paint over time. Install it easily with little downtime and no extra tools or products needed for installation.
This infographic illustrates the many benefits of industrial floor tape with some surprising statistics and comparisons. Hopefully you can share this infographic with other colleagues and consider investing in floor tape today!
- Types of Floor Marking– creativesafetysupply.com
- Floor Marking: Paint or Tape?– floormarkingpro.com
- Floor Marking Tape Applications– floormarkingtape.org
- Floor Marking for Warehouse Traffic– forkliftsafety101.com
- An Introduction to Floor Markings– facilityfloortape.com
- Floor Markings for Safety– safetyvisuals.com
- Why is 5S considered a visual system?– 5sforum.com
- The Wastes of Lean– leanworkplace.com
- Rack Labeling Supplies– safetylabelprinters.com