Eye injuries are one of the most common workplace hazards; OSHA estimates at least 1,000 injuries a day! Employees have the right to be kept safe while on the job, and having a safety program that focuses on eye safety can dramatically reduce accidents. You’ll want to first perform a job hazard analysis so you can get a full understanding of the dangers in your particular facility.
Whether you are working in an office or on an assembly line, your eyes could be at risk. This infographic explores the what causes an eye injury, how to protect workers with PPE, emergency supplies to have, and so much more.
- Forklift Accidents: Causes and Prevention
- Top 10 OSHA Violations in 2019
- 10 Tips to Keep you Awake and Safe on the Job
- The ABC’s and 123’s of Fall Protection
- 10 Astonishing Facts About Arc Flash
- GHS – What’s Next? A Timeline of GHS Compliance
- 5 Steps for Pipe Label Compliance
- Arc Flash PPE