Catalogs have long been a staple for safety managers. Flipping through the pages and filling out order forms for labels and signs is a common practice, but it may be costing you. Having an industrial label printer on site is an ideal solution to the complicated (and often faulty) process of ordering labels. It gives you the option to print out professional-grade, custom labels in a matter of minutes. Instead of possibly ordering the wrong size or the wrong color, ensure the label you get is the exact one you need.
This infographic highlights just six reasons to stop ordering labels from a catalog and instead switch to a label printer. Share with your colleagues and start shopping for a label printer soon!
- Pipe Color Codes – ANSI/ASME A13.1– creativesafetysupply.com
- Where can I use custom labels?– label-printers.org
- Where do I start with pipe marking?– pipemarking.net
- Creating 5S/6S Labels & Signs with LabelSuite™– lean-video.com
- A Guide to Safety Labels– safetylabelmakers.com
- Key Sign Characteristics for Mining– safetyvisuals.com
- The Common Mistakes to Avoid When Printing Safety Labels– safetylabelprinters.com
- What Does a Blue Pipe Label Mean?– pipemarking.info
- How to be GHS Compliant– ghstraining.info