Is your facility prepared for pipe marking season? Springtime, also known as pipe marking season, presents a great opportunity for reviewing and refreshing your current pipe labeling strategy. Having the pipes in your facility can really improve safety by easily communication the contents of a pipe those working on or around pipes. This can alert them to present hazards or be extremely helpful in an emergency situation.
Whether you are about to refresh your pipe markings or you’re looking to implement a pipe marking strategy, there are a few things you should consider. This infographic will get you ready to embark on a pipe labeling project and ensure the process is easy and simple!
- Pipe Marking 101: Why is Pipe Marking Important?
- Marking Floors to Communicate Social Distancing
- Gemba – A Powerful Piece of your Lean Toolbox
- The NFPA 704 Diamond Explained
- GHS – What’s Next? A Timeline of GHS Compliance
- Tool Organization & Control with Foam Kits
- Surprise OSHA Inspection? What to Expect
- Eye Injuries in the Workplace