Catalogs have long been a staple for safety managers. Flipping through the pages and filling out order forms for labels and signs is a common practice, but it may be costing you. Having an industrial label printer on site is an ideal solution to the complicated (and often faulty) process of ordering labels. It gives you the option to print out professional-grade, custom labels in a matter of minutes. Instead of possibly ordering the wrong size or the wrong color, ensure the label you get is the exact one you need.
This infographic highlights just six reasons to stop ordering labels from a catalog and instead switch to a label printer. Share with your colleagues and start shopping for a label printer soon!
- Industrial Floor Tape vs. Industrial Floor Paint
- Pipe Marking 101: Why is Pipe Marking Important?
- 10 Tips to Keep you Awake and Safe on the Job
- Poka Yoke: What’s it all about?
- Forklift Accidents: Causes and Prevention
- GHS – What’s Next? A Timeline of GHS Compliance
- 10 Astonishing Facts About Arc Flash
- Pipe Color Codes – ANSI/ASME A13.1– creativesafetysupply.com
- Where can I use custom labels?– label-printers.org
- Network Label Printers– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Where do I start with pipe marking?– pipemarking.net
- Sign Printers To Print All Your Labels– industriallabelprinters.net
- A Guide to Safety Labels– heavydutylabel.com
- How to be GHS Compliant– ghstraining.info