Having floor marking a facility is often done with industrial floor paint, but there is a better option! Whether you’re laying down aisle marking lines or creating traffic lanes for forklifts, you should consider using industrial floor tape. Floor tape offers many advantages for floor marking and this infographic breaks down why it is the ideal choice for making your facility organized, efficient, and safe. It can also be a cost efficient option as the durability of floor tape will outlast paint over time. Install it easily with little downtime and no extra tools or products needed for installation.
This infographic illustrates the many benefits of industrial floor tape with some surprising statistics and comparisons. Hopefully you can share this infographic with other colleagues and consider investing in floor tape today!
- Tool Organization & Control with Foam Kits
- Forklift Accidents: Causes and Prevention
- 6 Reasons You Should Stop Buying Labels from a Catalog
- 5S is the Foundation of any Lean Program
- 5 Steps for Pipe Label Compliance
- Gemba – A Powerful Piece of your Lean Toolbox
- Surprise OSHA Inspection? What to Expect
- Floor Marking for Factories– creativesafetysupply.com
- Floor Paint or Floor Tape?– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Floor Marking Options– floor-marking-tape.com
- Floor Marking: Paint or Tape?– floormarkingpro.com
- Utilizing Industrial Floor Tapes– floortape101.com
- Heavy Duty Floor Tape- Why It Is Required?– heavydutyfloortape.com
- What are Specialized Floor Tapes?– blog.safetytac.com